Cave Tubing/Zipline Question

forthe3boys

My party consists of 3 adults and 3 kids. My boys and I are going to do the cavetubing/zipline combo. My parents did not want to zipline. Does anyone know if there will be an easy place for my parents to wait while we zipline and then join us for cave tubing?

Thanks,

Amy

PS: A little worried that one of my boys might "chicken out" at the last minute on the zipline. Has anyone ever had this happen to them and how was it handled?

How old are your kids first of all?

I have never seen anyone chicken out so to speak on a zip line tour, but I am sure it happens from time to time. I would make sure they knew that the zip lines are very safe and the hardware is checked and double checked. The last thing a tour company wants is a bad rep. The last time we went on a zip line tour was in Jamaica, we've never done the one in Belize, but I am sure it is similar. I hope you guys enjoy yourself! I know the zip line tour has always been a favorite of ours!!:)

Is it extremely scary? I've always had a heights complex. Does it put that sinking feeling in your stomach similar to a roller coaster? I would like to try it but not if its going to be terrifying. How fast do you go and how high up are you actually?

Archived