Feel free to tell me I've lost my mind...

Carolinagirl82

The Turtle Farm is directly across the street from one of the dolphin places. Should be easy enough to do those two together.

Hell is on the way to the Turtle Farm and may taxi tours combine those two stops.

Rum shopping can be done in George Town right after you get off the ship. Shop early because they must deliver the rum to your ship. They will close an hour or two prior to the last tender back to your ship so they can have time to deliver orders.

The Turtle Farm is directly across the street from one of the dolphin places. Should be easy enough to do those two together.

Hell is on the way to the Turtle Farm and may taxi tours combine those two stops.

Rum shopping can be done in George Town right after you get off the ship. Shop early because they must deliver the rum to your ship. They will close an hour or two prior to the last tender back to your ship so they can have time to deliver orders.

Thanks so much! I didn't realize everything was pretty much right together or on the way to/from. This makes it much easier and I think we will definitely be able to fit everything in with time to spare.:)

We will be in GC from 7am-4pm. We want to swim with the dolphins (the only thing the kids requested to do), visit the turtle farm, visit Hell and buy some Big Black Dick Rum. Is that pushing it? I figure Hell will be a short stop and so would the shopping.

We did all these two weeks ago, you will have plenty of time left. It was fun. I bought a bottle of rum, and it was very well packed and delivered to our ship, and the bottle showed up at the stateroom on second last day of the cruise.

We did all these two weeks ago, you will have plenty of time left. It was fun. I bought a bottle of rum, and it was very well packed and delivered to our ship, and the bottle showed up at the stateroom on second last day of the cruise.

Did you book through the ship or independently? Also, what time did you book for the dolphins? TIA!

Never book through the ship unless you don't mind paying too much money (usually about double) and being crowded like sheep in comparison to booking independently.

The only time I would book through the cruise line is for the following reasons:

• short time in port and doing something that could be pushing the limits (ie Virgin Gorda Baaths in Tortola)
  • Long excursion like the Tulum Runes when in Cozumel

Good luck and this board is a great source of reference and recommendations for independent tours that can be booked comfortably without needed the cruise line.

Archived