Off Destiny 12-13 Billy Clubs In Nassau!!

spideyfam

LOL! Your friends from Florida wearing jeans and sweatshirts, and you "Mainer's" are in shorts and flip-flops! They were probably still freezing! Cinderella's castle was beautiful all lit up.

The funny thing was that they had a bet if we would wear shorts or not. I will wear shorts in the 40s.

I understand the 'ship wreck' is going to be a new bar!

As for being crowded - the area right off the pier is usually pretty crowded but it you want more space - just head to your left (facing the island) and keep walking - we found lots of empty loungers and more importantly some 'shade'!

2199279980059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

2889117580059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

The funny thing was that they had a bet if we would wear shorts or not. I will wear shorts in the 40s.

Yeah, but who was shivering in the cold wet wind at the end of that day? :eek:

Hmm, I wonder where it was 74 degrees today & eating lunch outside?

I understand the 'ship wreck' is going to be a new bar!

As for being crowded - the area right off the pier is usually pretty crowded but it you want more space - just head to your left (facing the island) and keep walking - we found lots of empty loungers and more importantly some 'shade'!

2199279980059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

2889117580059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

We walked to the other end. I could have sworn that I took a picture of the whole beach from the other side.

Yeah, but who was shivering in the cold wet wind at the end of that day? :eek:

Hmm, I wonder where it was 74 degrees today & eating lunch outside?

You are right. I was freezing on the boat back to the parking lot. And while we were walking to The House of Blues. That damn wind was horrible.

74 degrees?? We just snowblowed 14 inches of snow in our driveway. Any houses for sale in your neighborhood????? LOL

To get to the bow of the ship, go all the way forward on decks 6, 7 or 9. Turn either right or left depending on which side of the ship you are on. There will be a door that leads into a short hall. Go through the second door and you are now outside the ship at the bow. Once there, you can go up or down the stairs in the middle of that area. You can do this on the Destiny, Triumph, Conguest Classes. Not sure about the Splendor or Dream.

This picture was taken from on top of the bridge. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064257187030186251wbEcvC

To get to the bow of the ship, go all the way forward on decks 6, 7 or 9. Turn either right or left depending on which side of the ship you are on. There will be a door that leads into a short hall. Go through the second door and you are now outside the ship at the bow. Once there, you can go up or down the stairs in the middle of that area. You can do this on the Destiny, Triumph, Conguest Classes. Not sure about the Splendor or Dream.

This picture was taken from on top of the bridge. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1064257187030186251wbEcvC

Why do the make it so difficult?? Wish I knew all this before I went.

Love your pics! My fiance (then boyfriend) and I did this same cruise back in October, and Half Moon Cay is certainly awesome! I wish I could get a cruise that went there and Key West. Not a fan of the Bahamas anymore, and that's really crazy that you saw that... and people think police brutality is so bad here in America and that we don't have rights and stuff, bleh.

As far as weather goes, it was 64 and sunny here yesterday. Already in the 60s today. We had snow on the ground on Monday, but rang in the new year wearing shorts and flip flops. Love South Carolina!

• 7 months later...
Room 7325 Aft Wrap

101.jpg

068.jpg

Do you know if this balcony door connects to the aft adjoining cabin? We have been told it does not - but it really appears that it does (although appearances can be deceiving!)

Archived