Cozumel cooking excursion

rolltidebama

My wife and i did this excursion through Carnival (Freedom) 2 years ago. We had a great time,lots of laughs. You get cook an authentic mexican dish with desert and then sit down to eat it afterwords. Plenty of free drinks included. One of the best excursions we've ever been on.

I have also done this excursion and it was a lot of fun! Afterwards you can use the beach area (but no drinks or food included there). It's a great beach and I would consider going there for the day - with drinks and food included - the next time I'm in Cozumel.

We have done it twice and the chef Luis made for an outstanding time. You do get drinks on the beach but after you cook lunch you have to walk up to the bar to get them.

We got drinks during the cooking, but we were told that we could use the beach facilities, but that we had to pay for any food or drinks on the beach. I also believe they did tell us that we could not use the beach waiters.

My wife and i did this excursion through Carnival (Freedom) 2 years ago. We had a great time,lots of laughs. You get cook an authentic mexican dish with desert and then sit down to eat it afterwords. Plenty of free drinks included. One of the best excursions we've ever been on.

Did this with friends while sailing Carnival Glory. It was a great time. Highly recommended. :D

Oh my husband and I did and we had a BALL. I don't drink much- but the alcohol was flowing freely for everyone there. We made 3 dishes I think and got to eat them all in the end in a gorgeous room with a view. The chef was a blast! So worth the money alone just for the class itself. You have a choice of what you want to put in your dishes- the mqain course was a choice of fish or chicken.

We were able to go to the beach after- but it started to rain and we don't like beaches much to begin with. So instead of hanging tight- we took a cab from the front of Playa del Mia back to the ship ( taxis were just sitting there). Another couple had the same idea and we shared a cab. I forgot the actual total- but we shared the cab for a total of $15 ( he took U.S. dollars)including the tip for all 4 of us.

If you like to just have a good time and are laid back and willing to let someone else take the reigns-this excursion comes highly recommended from us;) Time just flew by!

I just wish they had a class with a no alcohol version as I know my 12 year old would have loved it too.

Did this off the inspiration. Not sure of beach but only included the drinks during cooking and eating. Not during the beach time afterward. had a blast and Chef Luis(sp) is wonderful it was well worth the money. I would do it again:D

If i'm not mistaken the cooking excursion takes place in the same area where the Playa Mia Beack Break excursion, and with that you get food and drinks included. It looks like the same tent in the pictures where this all takes place.With the cooking excursion you cook first and then get to eat. Happy cruising to all.

Archived