Great web site for pre/post cruise stays

Golfgrl1911

Clicking thru on San Diego and San Francisco (the two cities I know best) shows that the only things listed are those who choose to "sponsor" the site - they pay to be listed.

I much prefer TripAdvisor for good, solid reviews of hotels, restaurants and attractions - written by other travellers - in cities all over the world.

What a great website' date=' thanks[/quote']

My pleasure! Actually I found it by going on www.cruisestateroom.com. It's under there their cruise sites category. Lots of cool sites to go to! CC was in there as well as on-line magazines, hurricane update centers, etc. One you could actually sign up for employment too!! Bon apetite for the eyes!! Chef Nancy:)

Thanks to all for taking the time to post about these websites...I've bookmarked them for future references!

Happy sailings to all!

I too bookmarked them! Although I have only taken 2 cruises with the third booked almost immediately after returning from the 2nd...it very quickly became an obssesion for me!! (I no longer watch Jerry Springer):D KIDDING!! To the point of actually considering changing careers at this late point in my life!! So when I stumble upon these cool web-sites I feel compelled to pass them on! Glad you're going to get use out of them!! Chef Nancy:)

Archived