"Hump" junior suites...good or bad choice?

Hi, I recently requested an upgrade to a Junior Suite on Voyager of the Seas to Canada. CruiseQuick gave me a list of 6 rooms still available. 4 of the 6 are hump rooms. What are these rooms like? Is there a reason so many are still open? The other 2 options were in regular places (kind of mid ship). Any info on these rooms would be appreciated.

I had a regular "hump" cabin on Serenade of the Seas on deck 9. I loved the extra size of the veranda. Friends next to us had the larger veranda, and we had a get together on theirs and had about 10 of out there and was not crowded at all. I had no complaints on Serenade.

Big Red Boat 1996, Enchantment 1997, Magic 1999, Magic 2001, Magic 2003, Serenade 2004, Grand Princess March 26, 2005

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;3;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
Grand Princess

Does anyone know about Cabin 9092 (Cat. D1) on the hump?

Is there anything that makes the balcony less private with the curve of the hump?

Anyone have any idea of the dimensions?

Any information greatly appreciated.

Diamond Princess from LA
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;10;09;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

Frank
Las Vegas, NV

Archived