Sea Princess Coffee Bar & "secret" viewing areas

melsal

Is there a coffee bar on the Sea Princess? I did not see one on the deck plan perhaps the fresh brewed coffee is available in the Atrium Bar. Just booked a 10 day Alaska with inside guarantee. I cannot wait to go back to Alaska. Perfer a balcony but would rather cruise in an inside than not cruise all. I guess I'll just sleep, shower, and head to an open deck for the great scenery. Any "secret" viewing areas?

Yes, the Sea has a coffee bar at the Patisserrie.

And maybe not a secret viewing area, but all the way forward is spectaular viewing. We sailed out of Southampton up there as well as viewed the NY harbor and the Statue of Liberty from there and loved it.

I know the deck plan shows a Patisserie, but I didn't see one in August. I even checked my photos later on, thinking I had missed out! But there was a bar area in that space, no Patisserie. Specialty coffees and brewed coffee were available on the ship though, so not to worry. Brewed was available in several locations.

If I remember correctly, Decks 9, 10 and 11 have an area at the front of the ship that is seldom used. Walk all the way down the halls to the front, through a closed door at the end of the hall, and you will come to a nice area that a lot of people don't find on their own. It wasn't always open, but was a nice getaway when it was. There are lounge chairs out there.

Barring that, just pick a nice spot on deck and be there early for sightseeing! If your cruise includes Glacier Bay, get outside in the morning and don't give up your spot. They will have hot drinks on deck because it's chilly out there! We had an inside cabin, and don't feel we missed anything. Only used the cabin for quick bathroom stops, changing clothes and overnights!

Thank you the responses. I did not see a Patisserie listed on the deck plans but it is good to know there will be speciality and brewed coffee available. Our cruise does not go into Glacier Bay but Tracy Arm. I will be sure to get outside early in morning. Thanks for tip about the viewing area all the way forward through the doors. Must be similiar to the Coral but the Coral did not have lounge chairs.

Archived