C.Liberty..suites above the bridge

caribbeanboy

I think a few years ago when LB went into dry dock they built a suite(or made it bigger) on the bridge (you can see a few windows) and it was in the nplanning that all Conquest ships would eventually got that. But in the meantime all ships have gone to dry dock and only LB has it. Do you know the reason why the did it only on the LB? btw I think it looks ugly.

They took away part of the observation deck on that deck to make room for two family suites that can accommodate five people. The balcony isn't huge, but the fact it can comfortably fit five people is nice......

I have a nice shot of the ship that shows the two family suites that I took in Grand Turk....

We snuck in to take a peek at one of those suites while waiting to debark Liberty in October - and you may think they're ugly from the outside, but they are GORGEOUS! on the inside ... I'm not really sure they sleep 5 - and the balcony isn't really small, but it seems like it would be pretty windy that far forward. But if you were travelling with a large group of people and wanted a good place to gather, that would be a fantastic room! I'm guessing they only built the one on Liberty to see how it sold before putting more in - also, it gives them a nice place to put VIPs if they have any aboard ... it really is a beautiful suite!

We snuck in to take a peek at one of those suites while waiting to debark Liberty in October - and you may think they're ugly from the outside, but they are GORGEOUS! on the inside ... I'm not really sure they sleep 5 - and the balcony isn't really small, but it seems like it would be pretty windy that far forward. But if you were travelling with a large group of people and wanted a good place to gather, that would be a fantastic room! I'm guessing they only built the one on Liberty to see how it sold before putting more in - also, it gives them a nice place to put VIPs if they have any aboard ... it really is a beautiful suite!

But it has been more than 2 years now, so they should know by now if it makes sense.

Archived