Photographers

chel2thec

Hello,

My fiance and I were engaged on our first cruise last March and are lucky enough to be sailing again in November for our honeymoon. I always wanted to get married on the beach, but we are having a traditional wedding. In order to compromise, we would still like to take pictures on the beach, but I'm having a hard time find a photographer. We'll be going to Samana, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. John's, Barbados, and St Kitts. Does anyone know of a good photographer, or does anyone have any tips? We'd prefer to do it in Samana and Tortola because we have already been there.. Any suggestions? I also considered trying to find someone in Miami since we'll be there 2 days prior to sailing, but I'd really prefer to do it on the cruise!

heres some info I have on a photographer from St Thomas but would travel to st john. this info is from a email he sent me a few months ago so may not be 100% accurate but will give you an idea...

"There is a $150.00 travel fee for weddings on St. John)

I have 2 different rates for 1 hour photo sessions. My 1 hour beach weddings is $600.00 and includes a disc of about (100) 450 DPI images for personal use.

http://www.paradisepictures.vi/

paradisepictures@me.com"

I know Island Bliss sub contracts their photographers (at least that is my understanding) so someone using Island Bliss might be able to help out.

Or if you contact them directly, they might help you out and give you a few names.

If you want any "Trash the Dress" shots, I would suggest asking the photographer during your initial contact with them if they do these shots. It seems simple but they are very detailed shots and some photographers aren't as comfortable with it.

Archived