Crimson Dining Room - Your Time Dining

Jo2310

Oh, I thought I read on this forum that Your Time was on the upper level only of the Crimson? no worries, doesn't really matter, I was just curious. When we were on the Monarch of the Seas, we had My Time Dining and we were able to reserve the same table by the window and with the same waiters. I know that Carnival does not reserve tables for Your Time but you can request the same waitstaff.

Oh, I thought I read on this forum that Your Time was on the upper level only of the Crimson? no worries, doesn't really matter, I was just curious. When we were on the Monarch of the Seas, we had My Time Dining and we were able to reserve the same table by the window and with the same waiters. I know that Carnival does not reserve tables for Your Time but you can request the same waitstaff.

Your time dining is on the upper level of the Crimson dining room. We did this in October and loved it. Lining most of the railing that over looks the lower level are 4 person booths. There are tables throughout the remainder of the dining room and I do believe there are windows. It was always night time so I honestly do not remember if there were. ;)

We usually dined with friends at a 10/12 top, however our first night we were at a 6 top and then one night just a 2 top.

If you end up with a wait team that you truly love you can request them each night. You may have to wait if their section is full, but if you get the right team, it is definitely worth waiting for them.

Enjoy!

Your time dining is on the upper level of the Crimson dining room. We did this in October and loved it. Lining most of the railing that over looks the lower level are 4 person booths. There are tables throughout the remainder of the dining room and I do believe there are windows. It was always night time so I honestly do not remember if there were. ;)

We usually dined with friends at a 10/12 top, however our first night we were at a 6 top and then one night just a 2 top.

If you end up with a wait team that you truly love you can request them each night. You may have to wait if their section is full, but if you get the right team, it is definitely worth waiting for them.

Enjoy!

Thanks! and you made me think of something - it will be dark out when we dine (in February) - so it doesn't matter about the windows! when we went on the Monarch of the Seas, we had My Time and usually went around 7pm and had ocean view every night with the same table, we loved the view but it was July! Thanks, we are really looking forward to it.

That's so weird.... I was sitting on the lower level, and there was definitely My Time Dining there. Maybe a lot of people wanted it so they expanded it?

It is possibly that the popularity of my time dining grew during your cruise that they used a portion of the lower level. I truly enjoyed the flexibility of when we could go and if we wanted to just be by ourselves we could.

Thanks! and you made me think of something - it will be dark out when we dine (in February) - so it doesn't matter about the windows! when we went on the Monarch of the Seas, we had My Time and usually went around 7pm and had ocean view every night with the same table, we loved the view but it was July! Thanks, we are really looking forward to it.

Lol. At first I thought that there were just no windows and then I was having to remember that it was night and we were in the middle of the ocean.

I think you will really enjoy the my time dining on the Dream.

Archived