Eclipse Disembarkation: Carry off luggage

New Hampshire

I am on the March 5 Eclipse sailing from Miami. We have a 10:15 AM flight home....I know it's VERY tight!! What time do they usually allow those who are carrying there own luggage to get off the ship? I know there can be customs holdups that can make a mess of everything, but in a normal situation, how early can people get off?

I assume you read the post about the late debarkation on the 12/26 cruise. I have a 12:30PM flight scheduled after my upcoming Eclipse cruise. While, no one likes to kill extra time at the airport, I guarantee you will be nervous the last day or 2 of the cruise on whether you will make your flight. I suggest you carry a list of alternative flights with you in case you need to look for another flight home.

I was on the same cruise as 2SeaWithMe. My sister and I were the first two people off of the ship at 6:40am and I was at the airport by 7:05. We went down stairs at 6:20am and waited with the staff. I actually made a 8:20am flight, though mine wasn't until 10:45am. I figured I was there so why not go home early.

Good Luck!

We will be doing the self-debark as well for the first time. We have a noon flight but have heard the horror stories so we are just going to get up really early and get out of there before the long line ups occur, for us it's better than waiting in the airport for hours.

We will be doing the self-debark as well for the first time. We have a noon flight but have heard the horror stories so we are just going to get up really early and get out of there before the long line ups occur, for us it's better than waiting in the airport for hours.

Hi psyfi! We always do the self-disembark, as the luggage area after our first experience was a nightmare:eek: Will always avoid that fiasco from now on! Less than 3 weeks, YAY!!

Archived