Orient Beach

vawalkers

Which part of Orient Beach do you think would be best for a family? We are going to have an hour or so on the beach. Thanks.

Any place north of Club O. We hung at Le String with my 2 over 18 year old daughters. Great food & drinks at a reasonable prices. I would say that there was only about 20% going topless. Club O is clothing optional.

Any place north of Club O. We hung at Le String with my 2 over 18 year old daughters. Great food & drinks at a reasonable prices. I would say that there was only about 20% going topless. Club O is clothing optional.

Don't think the 10 year old is ready for Club O! We like to spend time in the water but don't snorkel. Just looking for a nice area that will have reasonable food and drink prices and chair rentals. Thanks for the information.

Don't think the 10 year old is ready for Club O! We like to spend time in the water but don't snorkel. Just looking for a nice area that will have reasonable food and drink prices and chair rentals. Thanks for the information.

You will like Orient Beach then. Wide beach warm water it is not good for snorkeling anyway. There are about a dozen or so restaurant/bars all along Orient Beach all have chair & umbrella rentals. Like I said we stayed at "Le String" The food was Great all served on real plates with real silverware, service was great as well. We had heard about the "Kon Tiki" next door & had checked them out but the prices were much,much higher there. This is a photo of Orient Beach.

100_4052.jpg

Archived