Differences

Hey everyone and as some of you may already know my family and I are deciding on what cruise we will be taking over the summer this year. Some my family has been on cruises the past few years, but I haven't been on one since 2007. So my question is what are the big differences between Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas? I know that there a very few if any besides the shows and when they were built, but are there any other differences I should know about? We are going to be going in June and either the 18th or 26th on either Oasis or Allure, and the only difference is $200 in price. We will be staying in a junior suite and other family will be staying in a boardwalk balcony, but the price isn't a problem for them, because they will be paying and not us. So, is it worth the extra $200 to go on Allure or should we save $200 and go on Oasis? Thanks, and have a great day.

Other than the shows, one difference I have heard about is that the Seafood Shack in the Boardwalk neighborhood has been replaced by a Mexican restaurant. Given the lukewarm reviews I saw for the "Shack" that seems like a good change.

Archived