Allure - Extended Balcony Rooms

I've booked an oceanview balcony room on Deck 7 for my May 1st cruise on Allure.

I got online last night to see there has been a slight price drop and for $100 more I can upgrade to a D1 (I think) room. It's in the very middle of the boat with a large balcony.

I think the room description is "Oceanview Stateroom with LARGE Balcony"

instead of the "Oceanview stateroom with balcony."

Does anyone have any pix of the large balcony room? I'm trying to see if it'll be worth the extra $$ or if I should just save it for the vacation spending money. It'll move me from deck 7 to 11 or 12.

My husband and I do spend time in our stateroom and out on the balcony a lot.

I've booked an oceanview balcony room on Deck 7 for my May 1st cruise on Allure.

I got online last night to see there has been a slight price drop and for $100 more I can upgrade to a D1 (I think) room. It's in the very middle of the boat with a large balcony.

I think the room description is "Oceanview Stateroom with LARGE Balcony"

instead of the "Oceanview stateroom with balcony."

Does anyone have any pix of the large balcony room? I'm trying to see if it'll be worth the extra $$ or if I should just save it for the vacation spending money. It'll move me from deck 7 to 11 or 12.

My husband and I do spend time in our stateroom and out on the balcony a lot.

IMHO: We've recently had both. (B2B2B2B with cabin changes) Didn't take any pictures (sorry :( ) but we enjoyed the balcony mostly because of the higher & larger tables which were on all balconies. We enjoyed deck 7 because of the central location. There were no lounge chairs on the balconies so the additional space was empty. Because all of the floor plans are the same size I wouldn't spend the extra $$$. Enjoy :)

Archived