Legend 8232 room ?

TERMITEJR

Anyone stayed in this room? I booked it for the Balcony size, and it was one of the last ones available, is there a MAJOR issue with the Lido above? It doesnt look like it will be to bad noise wise, salad bar above best I can tell

We have it booked on the Miracle in May. I don't think Lido noise will be an issue because it looks to be under the tables just aft of the salad bar. We had the cabin below it on the Legend in Nov and that balcony is fabulous!!

The only thing is that they now hold parties on the Lido at nite, and when we sailed her, they alternated between main Lido and aft Lido (they hadn't done that before). So you may get some music noise at nite. But I couldn't hear much of anything one level down (and those parties don't run very late), so I doubt there will be a problem...

We have it booked on the Miracle in May. I don't think Lido noise will be an issue because it looks to be under the tables just aft of the salad bar. We had the cabin below it on the Legend in Nov and that balcony is fabulous!!

The only thing is that they now hold parties on the Lido at nite, and when we sailed her, they alternated between main Lido and aft Lido (they hadn't done that before). So you may get some music noise at nite. But I couldn't hear much of anything one level down (and those parties don't run very late), so I doubt there will be a problem...

Thanks, not a problem since I will probably be at the party :D

on the same deck but different cabin and had no problems with noise from above. We would sit outside until 1 or so the only noise we hered was the last night midnight deck party but not bad. We were in 8165 on time and 8166 on our second cruise. We loved being close to the lido just walked up a few strairs and also went to the spa to take our showers.

Mike

I must add we were on deck 8 on the Spirit and it was horrible. We thought airplanes were landing above us. The carts they used to move dishes etc, made a terrible noise. I will never stay on deck 8 on the Spirit class ships.

Good luck, I know some people would stay on deck 8 in a heart beat, not us.

Archived