Cabin 5.115 on Queen Victoria

bh99mh

Hi, we have just come back off QV and had cabin 5.120 which is exactly the same as 5.115 but on the other side of the ship. The lifeboats did not interfere with our views only when looking down onto the boat. If cabin 5.122 or 5.117 is still available then these have a slightly better view. Given the price saving of these cabins they still have a very good view out to sea and we would not hesitate to book them again. Attached is a couple of photo's I took just in case anyone asked this question.

Have a great time

Hi, we have just come back off QV and had cabin 5.120 which is exactly the same as 5.115 but on the other side of the ship. The lifeboats did not interfere with our views only when looking down onto the boat. If cabin 5.122 or 5.117 is still available then these have a slightly better view. Given the price saving of these cabins they still have a very good view out to sea and we would not hesitate to book them again. Attached is a couple of photo's I took just in case anyone asked this question.

Have a great time

Sorry thought they had attached, I have tried to attach again.

P1000565.jpg.bc675914649cff8c62c93b75c82846b7.jpg

P1000567.jpg.74f7870ee1098a654d1848a59469ba68.jpg

Archived