Question for recent Mariner cruisers

Gorilla579

I've seen different answers to this question and I was hoping that some recent Mariner cruisers could help me out. Does the ship change time in Cozumel and Costa Maya? On our particular sailing the itinerary has been changed and it looks like we are scheduled to be in Cozumel from 7am until 4pm. We are looking to book the Dune Buggy tour through a private vendor and since we are leaving so early we are going to ask them to adjust their times. I don't think that will be a problem since we have such a large group, but when we make the plans I'd like to know what times to ask for. Thanks for any help.

Dan

We were trying to do a private tour, and then decided we would like to golf through the ship. Our official scheduled time for the port is 10am - 7pm. When I booked the golf online at rccl.com, it said the only time available to book was 9am. SO... this is obviously interesting. The ship would never have a ship sponsored tour begin before port time I'm assuming they must go back to Central time since the tour is scheduled to "begin" at 9am (which obviously is 10an Eastern time) Then again,I can't be 100% sure.

Gracias!! Can't wait... 14 days and counting!!!

I was on the Rhapsody this past October out of Galveston, TX. Central time. We stayed on central time the entire trip. I believe all the ships do the same thing. So you will have to subtract the difference for local time. Hope this helps.

Guest OBAYbee

They will tell you this several times once on board the ship. But ALWAYS ALWAY ALWAYS go by the ship time.

Can't tell you how many times we've watched people running to the ship just as they get ready to lift the planks.

One time (and this was actually while we were on the Mariner come to think about it) my husband leaned over our balcony and yelled "RUN Forest, RUN!" ROTFLMAO. Poor guy wasn't feeling the humor. He was pushing twins in a stroller, wife running behind with one in her arms and packages hanging out of their backpack.

Archived