Random Question

I know this is very random but is there a way to find out if a waiter still is working with Royal Caribbean and what ship? We had a wonderful waiter, who when we went in 2007, was only on his 2nd week of working. I was just sitting her at work (SHHHH!) thinking about our next cruise and just wondering what ever happened with him. We got pretty close to him during our week stay (we had exchanged emails also but we are remodeling and I can't find it). I work with a Special Education Program and he was telling us about his 3 year old daughter who had special needs also. His name was Manuel (unsure of spelling) and was on Mariner in May of 2007 if that helps any, I can't for the life of me remember where he said he was from-may have been Columbia but I am not sure. Anyway, I know it is very random and probably will never find him but I thought I would try! It would be nice if he was on our next cruise and we had him again!

TIA

Cindy

Archived