CB formal nights and menu...

PK4SC

Anyone know when the formal nights are for the Caribbean Princess. I know the first is Monday but is the second Thursday or Friday?

Also if you have recently finished this cruise what night is the crab leg night? Any info on the menu would be helpful (i.e. what night is what special dish) I'm trying to plan my UBD night and want to put it on a night when nothing is particularly interesting in the dinning room. Thanks :D

Anyone know when the formal nights are for the Caribbean Princess. I know the first is Monday but is the second Thursday or Friday?

Also if you have recently finished this cruise what night is the crab leg night? Any info on the menu would be helpful (i.e. what night is what special dish) I'm trying to plan my UBD night and want to put it on a night when nothing is particularly interesting in the dinning room. Thanks :D

Just a guess, but I believe the second formal night is normally the second to last night, so probably Friday. We usually try to skip Italian night and Caribbean night in the MDR. Hope to run into you on board!:)

Archived