Private Charter in Belize

ShellyV

I've been looking for companies that might offer private catamaran charters in Belize but haven't had much luck no matter what topics I google.

Someone told me that you can't find catamaran trips in Belize. Well, without the snorkeling and all that goes with it. Has anyone had luck finding this? And if so, with whom?

Hopefully I can ask this question on here!

Earlier today I sent an email to the Belize Tourist Board asking if they have a list of tour operators. My family finally found a tour that would really interest us and I think the tour company is no longer doing private tours so I would like to find another company offering the same tour or a private guide. Hopefully they get back to me. You could try them as well. There is a contact page on their site and a subheading of Tour Operators.

http://www.travelbelize.org/contact-us.html

Thanks for the link! I will have to send them a request as well.

I did find one online - it was Fantasea Belize. He was really quick at getting back to me and quoting a price for what we want. I just need to do some research and hopefully find some reviews on them.

Archived