Carnival Please.......

dnl23

assign my room!!!!! I know I have TBA and its 72 days away, but I am on your site 4-5 a day looking to see if its assigned yet. I have become obsessed with this cruise. I am so ready!!!!!

You could be in for a long period of stress. Depending upon how the sailing is selling, you could wait as long as check in to find out. I wouldn't look for it anytime until you are within 30 days.

Save your stress for when it counts....HA!!

A "guarantee" cabin is assigned based on what is and is not sailing and how many cabins are empty at the sailing date draws closer.

Good luck....

I've had several room assignments come in at 60 days or so, but my last TBA wasn't assigned until 5 days before sailing so you could have to wait a while!

Someone on our roll call for this Sunday's cruise also posted that they just got their assignment this week as well.

We are 28 days out & no room assignment. Booked a 4C interior gty....every category sold out except inside & only 31 rooms TOTAL left. I think I will probably think I am seeing things the day I click on my booking & it says something besides To Be Assigned...LOL. I look every single day....sometimes more:)

I am VERY excited!!

My cabin was assigned 5 weeks before my cruise. It is located way in the front of the ship. I was assigned a Cat.4-D, Cabin #7103 on the Carnival Spirit. I prefer the AFT cabins. I sent my T.A. an e-mail to see if he can move me to an AFT cabin. I am willing to pay a transfer fee to the aft.

I am waiting for him to respond. Does Carnival charge to move me to another cabin in the same catagory?

I am booked on a insider TBA. I don't like to feel the waves when the ship hits them in the front of the ship.

Does anybody like the foreward cabins?

assign my room!!!!! I know I have TBA and its 72 days away, but I am on your site 4-5 a day looking to see if its assigned yet. I have become obsessed with this cruise. I am so ready!!!!!

I got mine assigned a month before. Just try to forget about it, then, in Feb., check again. You'll get a lovely little surprise!!:)

My cabin was assigned 5 weeks before my cruise. It is located way in the front of the ship. I was assigned a Cat.4-D, Cabin #7103 on the Carnival Spirit. I prefer the AFT cabins. I sent my T.A. an e-mail to see if he can move me to an AFT cabin. I am willing to pay a transfer fee to the aft.

I am waiting for him to respond. Does Carnival charge to move me to another cabin in the same catagory?

I am booked on a insider TBA. I don't like to feel the waves when the ship hits them in the front of the ship.

They might or might not. It could depend on how many rooms are left, how they are selling, and who the TA talks to at Carnival that day. Part of the trade off with booking TBA is that you have to take what they give you in exchange for the (usually) cheaper rate.

I actually love forward cabins. I've been far forward on the Spirit class on deck 8 and it was great. Not much hall traffic so much less noise plus it forces you to get some excercise just walking to and from things.

You might want to consider picking a room when you book next time if you really want a specific location or to avoid one.

Be patient OP. It is all good.

LucyR, If I was carnival I would charge you the going rate for the room as of today. When you decide to do the guaranteed thing you are trading off cabin selection for a discount. We pick our room and pay the extra for what we want an aft extended balcony. That is our preference and are willing to pay for it. If we ever go the guarantee route we will live with there choice.

Archived