Captain's Club Membership Online

CLEMM

I have mentioned this in a previous post but it has been so long now I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. When I look up my membership history online it says in red letters that they are having techincal difficulties and cannot provide that information at this time. I am a U.S. customer so according to the recent press release I should be able to view my sailing history and credits. This has been going on for months. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know a solution?

I, too, have been experiencing difficulties dealing with the Celebrity website. I booked a last minute cruise which sails in 10 days. We put it on courtesy hold, but when I went to pay a few hours later, the link kept taking me back to the sign-in page. Also, it brought up my information, but not my wife's. When I tried to enter her info, several times it said our info was being updated, but it never came up. I finally had to call their 800 number and that was just as slow and inefficient. I followed the auto menu and twice was disconnected. Finally, I hit O at the first opportunity and got a real person. It took three transfers before I got the right person to help.

I love cruising with Celebrity and hope they get their customer service problems fixed right away.

Archived