Premium Coffee V Speciality Coffee

J.E.C

I am trying to work out which drinks package to purchase.

My DH in a non drinker and I only drink the occasional glass of wine so will be happy to buy that as we go, but on the soft drinks side we both drink lots of Soda Water and Lime and various other soft drinks and DH loves his Cappuchinos

So is the way to go the Classic non alcoholic package or the Premium package

The "Classic" refers to Premium Coffess and Teas, whilst the the "Premium" refers to Specialities - whats the difference.......

Also can we get Cappuchinos after dinner in the restaurant or only from the coffee bar?

By the way we are in concierge class cabins so I know we will get the fresh orange juice and smoothies at breakfast anyway.

Thanks for your help :)

I purchased the premium non alcoholic package and loved it. I would have lattes at breakfast, during the day and at night in the MDR and even in Micheal's club. I also like it as I could get vita-water when I did not want regular Evian water. Here is what I found on a previous post: Premium coffees (e.g. espressos, lattes and capuccinos) are served in our coffee lounges, such as the Cova Bar and Café al Bacio. Specialty coffees include coffee with alcohol and are served in any bar or lounge."

I purchased the premium non alcoholic package and loved it. I would have lattes at breakfast, during the day and at night in the MDR and even in Micheal's club. I also like it as I could get vita-water when I did not want regular Evian water. Here is what I found on a previous post: Premium coffees (e.g. espressos, lattes and capuccinos) are served in our coffee lounges, such as the Cova Bar and Café al Bacio. Specialty coffees include coffee with alcohol and are served in any bar or lounge."

So does this mean that the Premium non-alcoholic package includes alcoholic coffees?:confused:

Archived