teen programme-explorer

reddawn

I have a shy 16 year old boy and we want to encourage him to go into the teen programme, can someone tell me about it? are there many kids that join? are there cruise directors that will encourage him to patricipate?

My son (who is very outgoing) has sailed on the Explorer 6 times and he loves the teen program....The teens meet up in the teen room or the teen disco.....Let him know that there are a lot of single teenagers traveling with their parents, he will meet alot of new friends...He will receive a teen compass and it will let him know what is happening during the day and night...during the events listed there will be a worker hanging around, however, there are plenty of times the kids just hang around and talk without any supervision....They give the older teenagers alot of freedom.... He just show up in the teen room and it will take him know time at all to meet new friends.....My son talks on facebook all the time to the people he has met over the years.....When are you sailing on the Explorer, we have sailed on her twice during Feb vacation and there was over 1000 children under 18, so if you are sailing during a vacation week your son will def find plenty of people with his interests.....have fun

Just noticed you are sailing April 28th not a common vacation week..There will not be a ton of teenagers on board...this might actually be better for a shy kid...My son is home schooled so we sail alot while the schools are in session and I am always worried that there will not be teens for my son to hang with...But my worries go unwarranted, there is always teens onboard...

Archived