Soda Card in Dining Rooms

mhood

I'm travelling on the Jade this weekend and thinking about purchasing a soda card for my companion - who only drinks soft drinks...!

Would be great to know if its only available to use in specific outlets or in all bars/restaurants on the ship...

Thanks

It is good at any location.

I'm travelling on the Jade this weekend and thinking about purchasing a soda card for my companion - who only drinks soft drinks...!

Would be great to know if its only available to use in specific outlets or in all bars/restaurants on the ship...

Thanks

My husband had the soda card last week on the Sun and had no problem getting soda's. They even gave him 2 at one time (a pepsi for him and a gingerale which I drank). We was able to get them everywhere.

Adults

Unlimited Fountain Soda - $6.25/day

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

Not sure if there is a Kids Price.

Also - you can bring as much soda as you want and keep it in the fridge in your room for free

there is a kid's i believe 4 something a day

i was on the SUN for 2 weeks last month...never had a prob getting a soda anywhere and they even got so they would give me a mug...those bartenders were GREAT on the SUN!!!--just ask for a bigger glass too!

you can also bring on soda just carry-it on no prob i brought 24 cans in a soft side cooler decided i didnt want to lug that around with my other carry-on so i just put a luggage tag on it and it was delivered to my cabin.

Archived