Looking for specific room pics? Try this

Celebrating40

I have found this link thanks to Cruise Critic. I actually lost the link for awhile because I could not remember it, but I was able to locate it in my favorites. Past cruisers post their pics of the specific cabins. Yours may not be on there, but, hey, its worth a shot. Also, you can maybe see a cabin that is a couple doors down, or in the same category to give you an idea of what it's like. Good luck.

cruiselinerooms dot com

I have found this link thanks to Cruise Critic. I actually lost the link for awhile because I could not remember it, but I was able to locate it in my favorites. Past cruisers post their pics of the specific cabins. Yours may not be on there, but, hey, its worth a shot. Also, you can maybe see a cabin that is a couple doors down, or in the same category to give you an idea of what it's like. Good luck.

cruiselinerooms dot com

:D That's my husband's website. We got the idea on our 1st cruise when we relized there was no FREE site that had organized cabin pics.

:D That's my husband's website. We got the idea on our 1st cruise when we relized there was no FREE site that had organized cabin pics.

LOL Chowder!! Well, thank your husband for me! I found our cabin and had previously posted (last year) pics of our cabin on the Dream. What a great idea! He is my hero :D

Nice website, but I wish it would list the cabin category so I know before clicking that it is the type of room I am looking for.

There is a lot of coding that goes into it. It's going to be refinded as he has time. For now, it's set up for people to easily post pics of their cabins, plus look at pics of cabins they're looking to book or have already booked.

There is a lot of coding that goes into it. It's going to be refinded as he has time. For now, it's set up for people to easily post pics of their cabins, plus look at pics of cabins they're looking to book or have already booked.

It's a great site! Maybe he could add this to the future refinement list: Besides the Cabin category, how about the date posted or date pic taken? Thanks!!

Hi Chowder,

Great website! We are booked in 6232 on Carnival's Miracle and I noticed you have pics for that cabin. Would your husband download a second set of pics for the same room? Or since my pics would be more current, mine would replace them? Just a thought.

Thanks again!

Love the site, and although I keep checking, my room on the DREAM has yet to be posted... nothing even similiar! It's to bad more people don't know about the site and post more pictures!! I plan to do so as soon as we return in April.

Tell him WELL DONE! :) I've added the L-shaped cabin on deck 6 & 7 from the Conquest. It's our favorite type cabin and everyone always ask's how it's layed out.

The date posted is already there :)

Where? :confused:

Where is the date posted? I looked and couldn't find it. I did see that I could add my photos but I didn't know if they would be in addition to what was already posted.

I couldn't see it either.

Thank you and your husband! It really adds to my excitement to be able to look at the rooms! It would be easier with the categories, but I can see how that would be a huge undertaking. Besides, it didn't stop me from looking at it for a half an hour just browsing the different ships!!!!

Well done!!!!

Where? :confused:

I couldn't see it either.

Well, on the main page under "recently added room photos" to the right of the photo has the date added.

If you click on "complete image listing" you can see from most recent to oldest.

I'm not sure why when you click on the actual picture the date doesn't show up. I'll pass the info along to him.

Well, on the main page under "recently added room photos" to the right of the photo has the date added.

If you click on "complete image listing" you can see from most recent to oldest.

I'm not sure why when you click on the actual picture the date doesn't show up. I'll pass the info along to him.

Thanks Chowder! It's still a GREAT site; I was only making a suggestion for hubby's next upgrade. :D

I am now curious to why the date would be beneficial?

I mean the cabin looks the same now as it did a few years back. The difference may be in the bedding but other then that-- it will be the same.

There is a lot of work inputting the information (I mean a LOT of work)

I am now curious to why the date would be beneficial?

I mean the cabin looks the same now as it did a few years back. The difference may be in the bedding but other then that-- it will be the same.

There is a lot of work inputting the information (I mean a LOT of work)

Not exactly, some ships underwent decor changes in its lifetime such as new bedsheets or flat panel instead of old box TV. Just look at the Fantsay class ships that underwent the evolution of fun upgrade.

Not exactly, some ships underwent decor changes in its lifetime such as new bedsheets or flat panel instead of old box TV. Just look at the Fantsay class ships that underwent the evolution of fun upgrade.

However, the date they were posted really doesn't matter. Someone could of taken the picture 10yrs ago and are uploading them now.

It would be helpful if the person uploading their pics put the date taken in the caption.

Thanks for this thread letting me know of the site and thanks for the site! My next cabin does not have a photo, but I have left the site open so I can add some of my own photos from past cruises if the cabins are photoless.

Deb

Archived