Bon Voyage Gifts

SunShine0515

Hi- Just wondering if anyone has purchaed the bon voyage party package for a birthday? Or any of the party packages? Just wondering if they are worth the $30. We are cruising for my DH's birthday this year and if its worth it I was thinking it might be a nice surprise.

Thanks for your help! :)

Hi- Just wondering if anyone has purchaed the bon voyage party package for a birthday? Or any of the party packages? Just wondering if they are worth the $30. We are cruising for my DH's birthday this year and if its worth it I was thinking it might be a nice surprise.

The cake is delicious, and much better than the free smaller cake you can get in the dining room. Decorations were ok, but nothing special.

I have in the past brought my own decorations and tipped the cabin steward to put them up while we were in port....the cabin stewards had fun doing it, and did a great job.

If you do order the package make sure you specify what date you want the cabin decorated on.

I always order one of the packages (Birthday/BonVoyage, etc.) for whomever I am traveling with.

We love having the cake and decorations in the room when we walk in. The cake is awesome and lasts for a few days (you can get plastic wrap from the buffet kitchen manager).

In addition, we have found the wine and fruit baskets nice too. Always enough to last us the whole week, and it's just nice to have a little something to make the cabins "special" for each trip.

If they are offered, the chocolate covered strawberries are a nice Bon Voyage gift too! :D

I've even ordered the flowers a couple times....but my family would rather have the food and drink! HAHA!

I don't know but I did purchase it once for a little old 95 year old client. Apparently she loved it.

Nita

Archived