need info on CRUISE DIRECTOR, don't know where to go with this

kruzkid

Hey everyone my name is Colby and I am a junior in high school in Stockton CA. At my school every junior does an "isearch" paper for their english class. This is where each student researches a career, and writes roughly 10 pages or so answering multiple questions regarding the career. As an active cruiser and cruise critic member, I decided I would come here looking for info, and volunteers that I could interview via skype/ email. I do have a very close family friend working for NCL, however he is a Front Office Manager, and doesn't really work in the cruise staff department. I would love to get in contact with anyone who is a cruise director, assistant cruise director, or member of cruise staff aboard or retired from any cruise line, or parent/ relative of someone in these positions. It would be greatly appreciated if a skype or email interview to answer a few basic questions about the career could take place in the next few weeks. Thank you so much! And if you are able to help me, just reply in this post and I will get you my email so we can make some sort of an arrangement. P.S., if this post is in the wrong place you can move it wherever it needs to go, I would just figure I would post it here because I have friends with NCL and always sail with them :D

He isn't with NCL, but you may get lots of info if you try to contact John Heald. He is the senior CD at Carnival and is really open to contact with the public. You can find him at johnhealdsblog dot com. or you could ask over at the Carnival threads how to reach him.

He isn't with NCL, but you may get lots of info if you try to contact John Heald. He is the senior CD at Carnival and is really open to contact with the public. You can find him at johnhealdsblog dot com. or you could ask over at the Carnival threads how to reach him.

I was just on my way to email him! He gets so much web traffic though I don't know if he would be able to get back in a timely fashion or would ever get my mail. worth a try though! Any cruise line works!

I was on the sky last march had a cruise director Matt baker he was awesome very funny looks like the guy who plays Austin Powers.. He would be awesome to do your paper on you can find him on Face book he has a cruise director site on there Matt baker cruise director any question you can email me

sweeten_159@hotmail.com

I don't have any information for you, but just wanted to say hi. We enjoyed meeting you and your Parents on the Sun in Alaska. This is a great idea for a paper. I hope you enjoy working on it. It would be interesting to read if you are able to post it on-line somewhere.

Alex's Dad, Tim

Hi! Try Simon Murray on the Epic, he is the entertainment director on the Epic and before that he was the CD on the Pearl. He is great and is really open to communication with the cruising public. Good Luck on your paper from an old retired high school teacher.:D

Archived