Century Hawaii 10/11

Baileybasset

Sailing to Hawaii from San Diego this October on Century. We have connecting C2 staterooms on Vista Deck. Is there much difference between C1 and C2 staterooms? Also, can verandahs be opened/connected or must we go thru inside connector door to access other verandah? Thanks for any and all thoughts.

Sailing to Hawaii from San Diego this October on Century. We have connecting C2 staterooms on Vista Deck. Is there much difference between C1 and C2 staterooms? Also, can verandahs be opened/connected or must we go thru inside connector door to access other verandah? Thanks for any and all thoughts.

Vista Deck is a very good choice! You will be close to the aft elevators , have staterooms above and below you, and are only 2 decks from either the MDR or buffet. C1 and C2 - not any difference other than location. The veranda panels do not open to the next door neighbor's. You will need to use the connecting door in the cabin. Have a great cruise!

my Husband and myself will be on the same sailing to Hawaii in October. This will be our first cruise on Celebrity as we have sailed on RCCL and Carnival in the past. Needless to say we are very excited and can't wait until October as we have also never been to Hawaii. I am a loyal Cruise Critic poster and I look forward to many days on the boards while I plan this wonderful trip. Any tips or hints about celebrity would be very helpful.

Wow, we have so many questions having never cruised on Clebrity and I am also a hugh planner; Does the Century have a self service laundry on board? 15 days is a long time for clothes and we don't usually bring much because of the huge bag fees these days. Also do the cabins have blow dryers? How is the buffet? Or should we plan on eating most meals in Main dining room especially for Breakfast and Lunch, we tend to go for dinner (we have early seating)Any good coffee bars on board (we are from Seattle and need the good Java) Anyone have a good suggestion for a hotel pre-cruise in San Diego? Well that is all for now, I know I will have many more.

Thanks for all the help,

No self laundry on Century, but laundry for a fee is available. San Diego hotels are expensive for the most part. Embassy Suites, Marriott, Hyatt and Holiday Inn all have properties near the pier. I know Embassy will drop you at the pier with their shuttle. Is also walking distance to Seaport Village and waterfront. Ask for a room away from train whistles.

Coca Cafe on Century has premium coffee for a fee. Check out a beverage package on Celebrity's website under Onboard Services. :)

Archived