How do you order bottles of liquer from bon voyage?

RAMSJUNKIE887

Just wondering couldnt find anything on there website. I was gonna buy some rum runners but i saw a few on here say it was just easier to order from bon voyage. also do you know if you can buy sweet and sour mix at the gift shop I was gonna sneak some long island ice tea mix on in my rum runners but dont have room to sneak a bunch of sweet and sour on too. any help is much appriciated.

Just wondering couldnt find anything on there website. I was gonna buy some rum runners but i saw a few on here say it was just easier to order from bon voyage. also do you know if you can buy sweet and sour mix at the gift shop I was gonna sneak some long island ice tea mix on in my rum runners but dont have room to sneak a bunch of sweet and sour on too. any help is much appriciated.

Just call them and they will go over what's available. I have never seen S&S mix in the shops. BTW, you don't have to sneak mixes on, just include them in your carryon.

Just call them and they will go over what's available. I have never seen S&S mix in the shops. BTW, you don't have to sneak mixes on, just include them in your carryon.

thought that might throw up a flag if i was bringing on s&s you would think i was bringing on some liquer to mix it with too.

thought that might throw up a flag if i was bringing on s&s you would think i was bringing on some liquer to mix it with too.

They really don't care - if you have it in your carryon, it not like everything is matched up to you and your luggage. I did put my confirmation in my checked luggage just in case I didn't get my booze but it was there waiting for me.

Don't worry, bring the mix and have a drink :).

They really don't care - if you have it in your carryon, it not like everything is matched up to you and your luggage. I did put my confirmation in my checked luggage just in case I didn't get my booze but it was there waiting for me.

Don't worry, bring the mix and have a drink :).

thats what i like to hear I cant afford to pay 9 dollars a pop for a long island as many as ill drink in 7 days.

This link has a good list of current prices and what is available

through Bon Voyage!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1324608&highlight=bonvoyage

This link has a good list of current prices and what is available

through Bon Voyage!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1324608&highlight=bonvoyage

Just wondering couldnt find anything on there website. I was gonna buy some rum runners but i saw a few on here say it was just easier to order from bon voyage.

also do you know if you can buy sweet and sour mix at the gift shop.

I was gonna sneak some long island ice tea mix on in my rum runners but dont have room to sneak a bunch of sweet and sour on too. any help is much appriciated.

Archived