private guide in Montego Bay?

crazy4cruisn

I stayed in Runaway Bay 2 years ago and used Traverse Jamaica. There were six of us in our group - the rate at that time was $$250 for the entire day - I believe 10 hours. Lascells Broderick was our driver - he even picked us up at the airport and took us back. Besides the airport transfers we actually used him 3 other days. We are still friends to this day!!!! He is such a wonderful person and guide. We did Dunn's River Falls, Appleton Rum Factory, Lover's Leap, authentic jerk chicken, Spanish Town, lots of really fun stuff that was just fabulous. I would truly recommend him to everyone. He has a website - www.traversejamaica.com and if you go to the tour packages - and look at the 2nd one - that's me standing in my favorite thing in the world - a grove of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee plants. Next to me is Lascells and his uncle.

He has packages listed on the site, or he will customize whatever you would like to do. Believe me, you won't be disappointed!!!

We have friends that own a house in Jamaica. They use Trevor every time they are down there. He will drive you wherever you want to go and keep you safe. He knows all the places to go. So super nice. When we were there in 2005, he was our personal driver for the entire week. When we go back we will use Trevor.

http://www.trevortoursjamaica.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived