Cave tubing

msheky

Used Major Tom & the gang at cave-tubing dot net last month. They were great. Highly recommend them.

Just curious, though....does anyone know the name of the operation that used high quality yellow inner tubes with headrests? And has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went with major tom and it wasn't a great experience. Next time I would look for the yellow tubes they looked more comfortable and people were not getting stuck in the shallow water. I almost got hurt with their truck inner tubes getting stuck if they have a weight requirement it needs to be listed. My butt didn't hit but the tube was getting stuck and I almost got hurt by a foot in my chest.

Went with major tom and it wasn't a great experience. Next time I would look for the yellow tubes they looked more comfortable and people were not getting stuck in the shallow water. I almost got hurt with their truck inner tubes getting stuck if they have a weight requirement it needs to be listed. My butt didn't hit but the tube was getting stuck and I almost got hurt by a foot in my chest.

Archived