NCL- Gem- whats to drink that is free

serene56

Free is for me.

DDiL is seeing that it cost money for juice for breakfast.

(I dont know where she is seeing that.)

I know there is a soda card- for how much I have no idea.

(have sailed Royal, Princess and Carnival Not ever on NCL.

Free is for me.

DDiL is seeing that it cost money for juice for breakfast.

(I dont know where she is seeing that.)

I know there is a soda card- for how much I have no idea.

Free is for me, too! Tho I do sometimes buy a soda or two during a week-long cruise.

At breakfast the drink stations in the buffet have water and a number of juices; varies but things like orange, apple, papaya, etc. There's also coffee and hot water for tea or hot chocolate, plus a machine which will give you espresso/cappuchino/latte depending on how you program it. (My parents LOVED this machine on the Jewel!)

At lunch/dinner the buffet has water and iced tea in the dispensers and also all the same coffee options. uncleboo reported lemonade and that might be there; I'm allergic to lemons so I'm not sure about it.

At dinner there is water and I think they will bring you iced tea or coffee/tea/hot choc as you desire. If you want a coffee drink they will get that but that's an additional charge.

Soda is always an additional charge; I believe it's $2 plus 15% tip. Last time I checked the soda card was $6 per day, and you buy it for the whole cruise.

Now, there may be charges for special drinks. I think once I saw mimosas at breakfast and that was an extra charge. There's a coffee bar on deck 7 and drinks there are not included.

• 3 weeks later...
Free is for me, too! Tho I do sometimes buy a soda or two during a week-long cruise.

At breakfast the drink stations in the buffet have water and a number of juices; varies but things like orange, apple, papaya, etc. There's also coffee and hot water for tea or hot chocolate, plus a machine which will give you espresso/cappuchino/latte depending on how you program it. (My parents LOVED this machine on the Jewel!)

Sad to say, but the coffee machines that had espresso, cappuchino, and lattes we gone from the Jewel buffet when we were on the ship in September of last year. Someone said that they removed them because they were needing repair too often. I really liked them too the year before.

Archived