E-mail to staterooms ?

bluesjack

Hi

I saw this in an earlier post, could someone please confirm this for me?

If an e-mail is sent to radio@carnival.com with the first 2 letters of your ship and your room # in the subject line it will be delivered to your stateroom.

So for the Triumph the e-mail address would be trradio@carnival.com correct?

Is this service free? If it's so it would seem like an inexpensive way to communicate with those back home.

thanks for any help !

2006, mentions princess .. the other is 2007 and says they dont know if it works any more, that that email was pre internet cafe days. doesnt sound promising.

I think if it were possible for free, people would be all over it?

Hi

I saw this in an earlier post, could someone please confirm this for me?

If an e-mail is sent to radio@carnival.com with the first 2 letters of your ship and your room # in the subject line it will be delivered to your stateroom.

So for the Triumph the e-mail address would be trradio@carnival.com correct?

Is this service free? If it's so it would seem like an inexpensive way to communicate with those back home.

thanks for any help !

That was me, but it was back before the ships had internet cafes. At the time, the only conflict was the Tropicale and the Triumph.

My sister in law sent us daily updates of our daughter, who stayed with her. The emails were in our mailbox every day.

I also once made the mistake of posting here for a then current sailing, and I got more than my share of strange emails.

I don't know if it works anymore. I haven't had the need to try it.

That was me, but it was back before the ships had internet cafes. At the time, the only conflict was the Tropicale and the Triumph.

My sister in law sent us daily updates of our daughter, who stayed with her. The emails were in our mailbox every day.

I also once made the mistake of posting here for a then current sailing, and I got more than my share of strange emails.

I don't know if it works anymore. I haven't had the need to try it.

I was about to say I know both you and wennfred from CC :D

Yes, they were pretty old posts. :)

My cousin is on the Pride right now. I tried it this morning and as of this afternoon she did not have anything from me. I'm willing to bet that this is no longer available but thought I'd try it out and report back. If she gets my message, then I will definitely let you all know.

Can't be.....Carnival would never allow potential for bogus death/illness in family notes etc. to reach customers. Any such service would require registration, password etc. to sync up with customer, dates & cruise length etc.. And...........it certainly wouldn't be free !

Archived