Some new games

shelby101

I think it would be a lot of fun if the cruise ships would have some new stuff to do in the game department. It would be so much fun if they did the Minute to Win It game and I am sure they would have a line a mile long.

Mike S was on the Liberty in October/November when we were on board. He has a lot of game offerings that we hadn't seen on ships before.

I actually wrote a very long comment and sent it in with the comment card and an email to corporate praising him on introducing same great new games on the ship.

Mike S was on the Liberty in October/November when we were on board. He has a lot of game offerings that we hadn't seen on ships before.

I actually wrote a very long comment and sent it in with the comment card and an email to corporate praising him on introducing same great new games on the ship.

What were the new games out of curiosity? I really liked Mike on VOS.

Can we do away with the poolside line dance lessons while we're at it?? :D :D

Line dancing would be great if they actually taught a real line dance, rather then the silly stuff they make up. There are lots of beginner linedances anyone can learn. I'll be willing to teach if they let me.

Irene

I still miss Sumo wrestling and will sign anything they want me too in order to play it. Best thing I ever saw on a cruise ship. In Dec. We did a fun "pub crawl" on Holland (surprising for Holland!) We went to various bars and did different activities and went from bar to bar with a banner chanting - just silliness. The final bar they made you literally crawl into the bar. I am so not a "partier" but this was silly and fun.

Archived