7 Night Southern Caribbean on Adventure Question

Hi all,

even though I just got back from the New Years Eve Cruise, my DW and a couple friends are thinking of booking the subject cruise on 24 April. I have question regarding the itinerary. Most of my cruises have been 3 port visits, this one has 5...

Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands

Has anyone who has been on this cruise found it "rushed"? And any impresseions of the AOS would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Good Question, We are doing the same itinerary in March and would like to know the same. We are looking at selecting some port days to be more relaxed than others, just to break up the pace. After all that's why it is called "vacation". jdc2204

quote=CdnMessKit;27522412]Hi all,

even though I just got back from the New Years Eve Cruise, my DW and a couple friends are thinking of booking the subject cruise on 24 April. I have question regarding the itinerary. Most of my cruises have been 3 port visits, this one has 5...

Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands

Has anyone who has been on this cruise found it "rushed"? And any impresseions of the AOS would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance

We've done this itinerary on the Adventure many, many times. We have never felt it was rushed at all. But we plan our time in port carefully to ensure that a relaxed port day follows an active one. It is a wonderful itinerary, and definitely our favorite.

Suzanne

We did Adventure some time back (different ports, but still had 5). We did not feel rushed at all...in fact we rather enjoyed being able to do so many ports on one cruise. We just planned ahead, knew which excursions we wanted to do in which ports, and tried to mix it up with busy excursions and some laid back days!

Archived