Lockers at Port Canaveral terminal?

OrcaGirl

Does the Port Canaveral cruiseship terminal have lockers that you can rent by the week?

We'll be departing from Port Canaveral after spending a week at Disney World, and I have a feeling we'll have made a lot of purchases that I don't want to drag around the Caribbean. Ideally we can lock them up at the port and just pick them up again before heading for our flight after the cruise.

Thanks,

Erin

Does the Port Canaveral cruiseship terminal have lockers that you can rent by the week?

We'll be departing from Port Canaveral after spending a week at Disney World, and I have a feeling we'll have made a lot of purchases that I don't want to drag around the Caribbean. Ideally we can lock them up at the port and just pick them up again before heading for our flight after the cruise.

Thanks,

Erin

Hello Erin,

I am sorry but there are no lockers at the port and don't have a real suggestion for you - maybe someone else knows for I sure don't other than going somewhere to have it all packed and sent home before you

Archived