Occupancy Rate

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to check how full a certain sailing is?

DW and I are sailing aboard the Allure, departing on May 8, 2011 and we're wondering how full the ship will be since it's after Easter and before the summer break.

Thanks!

I am also on this sailing. I have been doing dummy bookings to see if I can get two rooms together for my kids. My sister in law, who is my ta, is away til tuesday and I am trying to get my kids together since my ds, 18 and a friend have their own cabin but need to be near someone 21 or older....My dh and I have a balcony and we have booked the kids in inside cabins. I am now looking at Central Park View cabins since they are connecting and have openings. I have no idea how to get occupancy rate, but I know there are openings in almost all categories...since I have been trying to get them together. Hope May gets here fast....

Even if the ship is full, most of the time you will never feel crowded. I was on the Oasis last October and we sailed with over 6,000 on board. The only times you notice the crowd is when special events such as parade, shows, etc. are going on. My daughter and I are booked Sept 4th on the Allure. Hope you enjoy the Allure as much as we did the Oasis.

Frances & Angel

Archived