Bike Tour with Children

kermit99

Hi my family of 4 adults and 2 kids (4 & 7) would like to take a self guided bike tour. Our ship is set to dock at the Westin. Is there anyplace nearby were we can rent bikes easily? Will they provide helmets? Will they have kids bikes and or a bike trailer? I don't think the 4 year old will want to bike on his own but...

Coupons?

Hi my family of 4 adults and 2 kids (4 & 7) would like to take a self guided bike tour. Our ship is set to dock at the Westin. Is there anyplace nearby were we can rent bikes easily? Will they provide helmets? Will they have kids bikes and or a bike trailer? I don't think the 4 year old will want to bike on his own but...

Coupons?

Pirate Scooters http://www.piratescooterrentals.com/bicycles.htm has both single-seaters and tandom bikes which might be good for the 4-yo, in front. They have customer pick-up, but many of the bicycle rentals will meet you at the docks. And there is a $5.00 off coupon on their web page. IIRC all of the rental places can provide helemts.

As a comparison, Eaton Street rentals http://www.eatonbikes.com/information/bikes/

has single-seaters, trikes, and a small trailer. They will meet you at the docks.

Pjk

Archived