Pearl AC suite with baby

Carbon Blob

We're bringing our 6 month old with us, and are trying to figure out exactly where (other than the provided pack and play) she will be spending her time while we're in the room.

I was thinking about bringing a Graco Bumper Jumper for her to play around in. It hangs in a doorway. Are there any doorways with trim available to hang something like this from?

I know that this is a one room suite, but maybe the door to the bathroom? In port, perhaps the balcony door, but the door has to have some trim for this thing to hang off (?).

Also, any other ideas would be appreciated. We have a small (smallish) travel swing thing for her as well.

I just think she would get cabin fever stuck in a pack & play on her back.

Oh, and it's one of the bump-out rooms for extra space, but I don't think that changes anything.

Thanks,

-CB

If your absolutely sold on an AC, I would, in a heart beat, book 1000, or 1050, the bump outs. I've been in both, and the space available gives you so much of an option. Being a grandparent, I'd grab either of those two for the price, there is plenty of room for things like a Graco, playpen, bed combo, but I can't think of anywhere to hang something from the ceiling anywhere, aboard ship.

Archived