Questions about the NCL Star

annie822

I really didn't have any issue with the buffet . . . The three times I went there each day for breakfast it was quite good. Breads, fruit, cheese, sausage, bacon, fried potatoes were all good. If you want something other then scrambled eggs, ask at the omelet station.

My only complaint was that nothing on the menu in the main dining room really jumped out at me and triggered a Pavlovian response. But whtaever I ordered was well prepared and tasted very good.

and I do recall that put on weight

From the posts here, it sounds like the Star is moving from the MR, to Alaska, then to Tampa (we are booked for 4/12) then on to NO? What, if any, effect do you think that will have on staff, food etc? Does anyone know what the long-term home port will eventually be?

From the posts here, it sounds like the Star is moving from the MR, to Alaska, then to Tampa (we are booked for 4/12) then on to NO? What, if any, effect do you think that will have on staff, food etc? Does anyone know what the long-term home port will eventually be?

The move shouldn't have any impact on the staff or food. The crew members come from many different countries and sign on for contracts of various lengths. The location of the ship doesn't mean much to them. The food for all the ships is directed from corporate, so the only change may be to cater to local tastes depending on the location of the ship.

The home port in the future will depend on the market.

Archived