Roatan West Bay Beach Break Excursion

jenpan

roataan is pretty much a waste unless you are going to snorkle or dive the reef

wow, I think this is a matter of opinion. I think it is one of the prettiest islands in the Caribbean on either side and we have been to almost every one. The beaches are wonderful, they have more activities all the time, the people are so friendly (certainly better than many islands) and things are still pretty inexpensive. Again, we all have our own ideas, but I love Roatan.

Nita

roataan is pretty much a waste unless you are going to snorkle or dive the reef

Ouch....we live here and Roatan is much more than snorkeling and diving! There are beautiful gardens, canopy zip lines, great Island food, beautiful green scenery and great people!

Yeah I am a value cruiser, I just want a close safe beach (not man made beach) that i can get to on a public bus from the cruise ship, a beach with no fleas would be nice, I never would buy food on or off the ship, (bottled drinks on land, yes) I never would pay for any zip line etc, I already paid for an all inclusive I will not pay more. Walking through the hmm "streets" of roataan was an eye opener, If i want to visit an island i'll take aruba any day.

To each their own, that is for sure and the spice of life.

Archived