4 Gals in an Ecstacy Grand Suite

Well, I think they got it named correctly - - - - - - for the right guy!!!

I live with one wife and one daughter in a house with 2.5 full sized bathrooms.

I have been on 14 (15 in 24 days) Carnival cruises.

There is NO WAY, this would work for 4 ladies!!

Just saying. . . . . . . . .

Good Luck

Well, I think they got it named correctly - - - - - - for the right guy!!!

I live with one wife and one daughter in a house with 2.5 full sized bathrooms.

I have been on 14 (15 in 24 days) Carnival cruises.

There is NO WAY, this would work for 4 ladies!!

Just saying. . . . . . . . .

Good Luck

HA! We are all pretty low maintenance when we cruise and easy going so I'm thinking it's possible...just wanted to hear from some folks that had tried...:D

HA! We are all pretty low maintenance when we cruise and easy going so I'm thinking it's possible...just wanted to hear from some folks that had tried...:D

Oh, and we're "older" 35 to 60 if that's part of the equation. And, we're really good looking and all the boys like us put that's another thread.;)

I've done 4 gals in a reg. balcony room and all was fine. The bathroom schedule does have to be well thought out, especially for getting ready before dinner. Two of us showered in the spa a couple of times.

I recently did a Grand Suite on the Imagination with my 2 grown sons. The suite was really large and we would have had plenty of room for 4, BUT there was still only 1 bathroom. We did fine because they were mostly on a different schedule than mom.

Sense that ya'll have a "laid back" pajama party kind of attitude. Could easily become an annual event.I believe you'll have a memorable cruise

and be the envy of the ship. Bon Voyage:)

Aww, thanks! And, thanks Iowa! It already is an annual event :). This is our 6th annual cruise, we have 13 sailing this year and there's always a few out there who say they "want" to go so we never know how many we'll have. Three of us have cruised from the beginning and we add every year...it's a great group! And, we ALWAYS think we are the envy of the ship:D.

Let me add this twist, since Skippy brought it up. There's 13 in our group and we're all in the process of booking. Some have not committed so my thought is to swing some with roomies that haven't committed into a 3 or 4 person cabin.

Some of us are currently in extended AFT balconies and some in OV. My thinking is that I'd rather stick with two in my AFT than 4 in a Suite since at this moment the price is STILL higher in the GS, even with 4 to a cabin, than 2 in my AFT.

Would the GS have so much more to offer than you would spend extra money for 4 in a suite vs 2 in an extended AFT?

Love your entire concept. I took (translated into booked and paid for) the "Man-Cruise" with my then 27yr old, single son a couple of years ago. It

was great, but alas he is now married and concentrating on single-handedly initiating the 2nd Baby Boom :eek:No chance for annual event and

predict Disney Cruises on my horizons. Would love to ship-out with your

group but Mrs Skippy doesn't even let me date.

Let me add this twist, since Skippy brought it up. There's 13 in our group and we're all in the process of booking. Some have not committed so my thought is to swing some with roomies that haven't committed into a 3 or 4 person cabin.

Some of us are currently in extended AFT balconies and some in OV. My thinking is that I'd rather stick with two in my AFT than 4 in a Suite since at this moment the price is STILL higher in the GS, even with 4 to a cabin, than 2 in my AFT.

Would the GS have so much more to offer than you would spend extra money for 4 in a suite vs 2 in an extended AFT?

No, probably not. Priority boarding was cool, but it wouldn't be so cool if all in you group didn't have it.

The Grand Suite is very, very roomy compared to a regular cabin. DH and self took (2) 15 year old teenage girls with us on the Fantasy a while back and we had plenty of room to even walk around the piles of bikinis and "tried on" dresses and didn't even trip on any electronic hair device cords......LOLOLOLOL! You will love the Grand Suite, plus the balcony is larger - plenty of room for (4) for coffee in the mornings! Have Fun - sounds like a super blast!

Chick.

Would you like to make it five in one suite??

Or should I get my own suite???

I am very, very, low maintenance!!!

Have a great time..

:p;):D:o:)

Thanks, all! Decisions Decisions!!:p

FYI, Bob and Skippy, the JSCruise (The JS stands for the fact that we don't do Jack...for the whole cruise..tee hee) is only open to girls and no significant others! But, yeah, you can get your own cabin and we'll hang out with you.

Funny....our last cruise, we all sit together up on the AFT deck and we missed a port so we had an extra sea day which was great because, oddly enough, though we missed a port due to a hurricane, it was the best sailing weather we've ever had!

Anyhoo...the last day, a gentleman that we had noticed seating next to us for the entire cruise, always alone, came and talked with us for a minute. He said that he was on the cruise alone, going to Coz to scatter some his best friend's ashes as promised. He said he wanted to thank us for all of the quality entertainment, he had gotten such a kick out of our running commentary for the whole cruise! We laughed hysterically 'cause there's no telling what he heard!:D

Kinda sweet, what with so many folks finding soo much to compain about:mad: Like the idea of you gals bringing a smile and a little joy to others. I know there are alot more people like ya'll (southern word for you all) out there, you just don't get enough publicity.:)Thanks for sharing of yourselves.

Kinda sweet, what with so many folks finding soo much to compain about:mad: Like the idea of you gals bringing a smile and a little joy to others. I know there are alot more people like ya'll (southern word for you all) out there, you just don't get enough publicity.:)Thanks for sharing of yourselves.

Thanks:). This is "my" cruise...after my Dad's sudden death, I decided to try to do some of the things I always wanted to do "one day". And, an annual cruise with my buds was on the list. The first year was four and this year is 13 so far! We drop and add every year and every year there is someone new that other's don't know. But it always touches my heart that we all become fast friends and the cruise is anticipated with much joy and laughter as we tell the tales from previous cruises. It's been a blessing.

I changed my Avatar...this is the JSC IV girls, I believe:D.

We've done three women in a window only room - much smaller than a suite! If your party is friends and/or easy going, you'll have a fabulous time. Some can use the spa showers as needed but that is a small price to pay for the "slumber party" fun and conversation you'll have in the room together. Go for it - I'm jealous but in a good-for-you way. :D

We've done three women in a window only room - much smaller than a suite! If your party is friends and/or easy going, you'll have a fabulous time. Some can use the spa showers as needed but that is a small price to pay for the "slumber party" fun and conversation you'll have in the room together. Go for it - I'm jealous but in a good-for-you way. :D

Thanks, it's certainly something to consider!

This October will be our 6th Annual Cruise :D. We're on The Ecstasy in October!

Archived