Boarding time @ baltimore port?

ba10rk

I am going to sail out of baltimore on enchantment this upcoming feburary. I'd like to know what is the earliest time we can board? The paper says noon and i live 45mins away from the port. Thanks! :D can NOT wait till the 28th of Feb to come!

I've sailed out of Baltimore several times. If the ship gets in on time that morning and there are no glitches they usually start boarding around 11:00. A couple of times it was later for us-once there was a large wedding party who had to board first and the other time the Coast Guard was doing a routine inspection.

I've sailed out of Baltimore several times. If the ship gets in on time that morning and there are no glitches they usually start boarding around 11:00. A couple of times it was later for us-once there was a large wedding party who had to board first and the other time the Coast Guard was doing a routine inspection.

how would you know if the ship comes in on time? Thanks! :)

I am going to sail out of baltimore on enchantment this upcoming feburary. I'd like to know what is the earliest time we can board? The paper says noon and i live 45mins away from the port. Thanks! :D can NOT wait till the 28th of Feb to come!

Hi ba10rk,

I will be on the same cruise with you. Have you joined our roll call thread?

We have a cabin crawl, slot pull, and bar crawl being organized.

Jack

Well, you are not going to know if the ship comes in on time or not. For us we always get to the port early. I'd rather be waiting there than waiting at home to leave. We like to get on board as soon as they will let us so we can start the fun!

Some folks don't like to wait around at the port but we don't mind.

Similar to Dixieva, we've sailed two times from B'more and both times arrived at the port around 10:45ish and been on board before 11:30:) It's a super easy port to get to - just keep a close eye on the signs if you're coming from the south on 95 - they didn't have as many this last time as before and we almost missed it (except of course for being able to see the big honking ship off to the right:D)

Archived