NLC Sun 11/6/05 NOLA food rest'rants etc

ZydeDiverDC

I am curious about the food on the Sun. I have cruised on RCCL and Carnival. This will be my first NCL. The 'freestyle" has me guessing how to plan my dining. Also what about food 'gifts"? On the Carnival you could order all sorts of items to be delivered to your room.. What does the Sun have? And finally, how about other companies that could deliver food or other items to the ship.. any ? Carnival receives deliveries from outside Gift companies as well. Does the Sun? Thanks for listening to this curious Mind>>>

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were on the Sun two years ago, and things can change. The dining room food was outstanding and I'm sorry to say that the buffet was absolutely awful. I hope it has improved. Enjoy your trip.

Hello KenDon.. sorry to hear that the buffets were awful. I am not a buffet user on the whole.. since I really want to enjoy being on vacation.. to me that also means svc ... in the dining room. so to hear that the dining room food was good ~ i am curious.. Which dining room and why?

• 3 months later...

Hello KenDon!

I did not realize how long it was since i posted my question and hoped to hear back from you!

Which dining room did you frequent? Where did you sit? and what did you order? and who was your server?

stuff like that.. you know the easy stuff to remember years later!

hope to hear from you soon!

Got a couple of months till I board the LoveTrain to the Caribbean!

Archived