Carnival Dream Family Cabins

redrun1

Hello all!

My family of 5 is looking to book a cruise on Carnival Dream. The big appeal of this ship is the family cabin that can sleep 5 with a bath and a half.

Has anyone seen one first hand? I'm looking for a realistic review. My kids are 10, 7 and 4. Is this realy do-able?

TY! :)

You might want to post this on the Carnival board. There will be more people who know this ship really well and can help you. :) Good luck. We are also sailing the Dream for the first time this year, but in 2 cabins because our family has 6 people. I'll definitely be looking at those cabins once my oldest daughter gradutates, though.

We had one of these cabins last week on Carnival Dream.

Regular first bathroom with sink, counterspace, toilet, and shower.

2nd bathroom (opens from room) with 4 foot bathtub, with shower overhead. Sink, but not much counterspace.

Having two bathrooms means the room is a bit tight. But they only do these rooms on the lower level (I think) where the space of the 45 sq foot balcony is incorporated into the room.

Regular sofa so full sized sofa-bed. Are the 4th & 5th beds pull down from the ceiling? I didn't think to look.

If you are able to get connecting cabins, price wise it's not much more to get two cabins and have the extra space. If you can't get connecting rooms, I think your family will be fine, you don't spend much time in the cabins with all the activities on board.

Archived