herod tours st lucia

luladoo

Hi, After reading loads of different things to do in St Lucia I decided on ********** land and sea tour only now I can't contact him. His web domain name has expired and I have been emailing him on a hotmail account which no longer seems to be the right one. Can anybody let me know his new contact details please.

Hello, we are just home from Azura and went on Herod's tour on St Lucia last week.

It was fantastic even though he wasn't well that day, some great camers stops and lunch at his Mum's home was fantastic, he has a very lovely family and ther food was excellent, a home made creole buffet on the porch and then down to the beach for a spot of sun and then a coastal trip back past the bat caves and the pitons - a wonderful tour.

He is having difficulty with his web site at the moment so here is his e mail address

Please Give him our regards - Gail Kitchen and a party of 10 from Azura 9th Jan.

**********@gmail.com

Enjoy

Thank you. I have emailed him, someone else from our rollcall is interested as well so that makes 5 of us so far. When you say he was not well, will he have recovered yet or is somebody else taking his tour for him.

I will give him your regards.

Lol, man flu indeed. He says his website should be up by Wednesday. I am really looking forward to his tour. Our 12 year old son will be with us, were there any children with you. I hope we don't get the i'm bored phrase all day, but it sounds as if there is so much going on that is unlikely.

Not sure what a 12 year old would like but I'm sure he will love the boat and the beach, seeing the bat cave and where the Pirates of the Caribbean filmed some scenes. I expect the sightseeing won't interest him or information about the economy! No kids on our trip but we only sail during term time.

I had an e mail from Herod today and he says that the web site will be up and running tomorrow

Archived