Passion Island via catamaran - questions

CariBear

We are sailing on the Navigator next month and are thinking about doing the Passion Island via catamaran excursion. Would love to do the Twister, but my mother is also going and she definitely would not like the speed boat much less the 360 spins!

So my main question is this: I have seen pictures of the island, but all I see are these plastic curvy chairs in the sand....and then tables/chairs in the shade. Are there any regular loungers on the island? What about beach umbrellas that could be brought closer to the water?

Also, what about drinks while you are there? I know they have beer...which none of us drink...as we prefer frozen drinks or martinis. From what I have gathered....frozen drinks like pina coladas are extra? What about soft drinks and bottled water?

We need to book soon before we lose the opportunity...so just trying to gather all the needed info to make a decision. Looks like our day in Cozumel will either be on Passion Island or at Nachi Cocom (which I have been to before).

Thanks for your help!!!

We are sailing on the Navigator next month and are thinking about doing the Passion Island via catamaran excursion. Would love to do the Twister, but my mother is also going and she definitely would not like the speed boat much less the 360 spins!

So my main question is this: I have seen pictures of the island, but all I see are these plastic curvy chairs in the sand....and then tables/chairs in the shade. Are there any regular loungers on the island? What about beach umbrellas that could be brought closer to the water?

Also, what about drinks while you are there? I know they have beer...which none of us drink...as we prefer frozen drinks or martinis. From what I have gathered....frozen drinks like pina coladas are extra? What about soft drinks and bottled water?

We need to book soon before we lose the opportunity...so just trying to gather all the needed info to make a decision. Looks like our day in Cozumel will either be on Passion Island or at Nachi Cocom (which I have been to before).

Thanks for your help!!!

Well lets see, no you cant move the tables any closer , there are fountain soft drinks, really not sure on the other drinks , they do a great rum punch.

Archived