Hair tongs on thomas cook flights

torty

I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY GAS HAIR TONGS OVERNIGHT ON OUR LAST NIGHT IN BARBADOS WHICH WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO PACK THEM IN MY HAND LUGGAGE COMING HOME (AS THE CASES WOULD HAVE GONE OVERNIGHT READY FOR OUR THOMAS COOK RETURN FLIGHT). BRITISH AIRWAYS ALLOW THEM BUT IN VIEW OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS i'VE READ ABOUT THOMAS COOK I'M WONDERING IF THEY MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT POLICY. DOES THE HAND LUGGAGE GO THROUGH A SCANNER IN BARBADOS AS IT DOES IN THE UK?

CAN ANYONE HELP

I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY GAS HAIR TONGS OVERNIGHT ON OUR LAST NIGHT IN BARBADOS WHICH WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO PACK THEM IN MY HAND LUGGAGE COMING HOME (AS THE CASES WOULD HAVE GONE OVERNIGHT READY FOR OUR THOMAS COOK RETURN FLIGHT). BRITISH AIRWAYS ALLOW THEM BUT IN VIEW OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS i'VE READ ABOUT THOMAS COOK I'M WONDERING IF THEY MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT POLICY. DOES THE HAND LUGGAGE GO THROUGH A SCANNER IN BARBADOS AS IT DOES IN THE UK?

CAN ANYONE HELP

Barbados airport authorities will not allow you to take the gas canisters through; they do not even allow gas lighters.

Cb

You need them for the last morning, right? ;)

Why don't you buy some small electric travel ones for the last day?

I take some lightweight full size electric ones for the whole cruise and they travel in the hand luggage coming back.

Archived