Marriott Hotel LAX

Rob & Beckys mom

For those that asked...we used Princess to book our pre cruise stay here & it was wonderful. Nice, big clean rooms & reps from Princess were available all day before & also the day of the cruise. Had the best (for me) chicken quesidilla in one of the restaurants:D.

My husband left one of our carry on bags (mine!) on the shuttle while I was getting our room keys, & they couldn't have been more helpful in tracking it down. Will stay here again if Princess offers, but there was also a Embassy Suite & Crown Plaza very close to Marriott if anyone has points that could be used.

Jan

We stayed there with the Princess package last year. The hotel is nice with clean rooms but there is nothing to do or see around the hotel. It wasn't a problem because our flight arrived in LAX around 5:00 pm and we where met by two Princess reps who showed us where to catch the shuttle. By the time we checked in it was about 6:30. We had dinner in the hotel at Latitude 33. There also a steakhouse in the hotel but I can't remember the name. I'm not a breakfast person unless I'm on vacation but I had a really good heart clogging eggs benedict at the Latitude 33.

My husband and I plan to stay here in October thru Princess to catch the Coarl Princess for a 14 day Panama Canal cruise. Since we will be flying in from Detroit and with the time change, I am not worried about doing anything once we land (around 3:30 LA time) However it's nice to know they have a nice resturant. We have always booked through Princess. I hate having to worry about catching a cab and booking my own hotel. Rather pay the extra $ for the service.

Linda and Gary

Archived